Honda Generators & Honda Power Equipment by Genpower
Committed to service excellence since 1988
Welcome to Genpower
Genpower is a privately owned company that specialises in selling, building and servicing of petrol and diesel power products. Genpower was established in 1988 and has been under current management since 1999. Genpower has grown from a small company selling a limited range of power products, mainly focusing on Honda products and generators, to a very successful and established entity with a wide range of products and services at its two branches in Pretoria , Silverlakes and Pretoria West. The Pretoria West branch also hosts as our generator manufacturing plant.
At Genpower, we really are committed to service excellence.
WHY CHOOSE US?
Genpower is an authorized service center with an aim to giving you outstanding quality products and services for your petrol and diesel power needs. With our knowledgeable, expert staff, we invite you to consult us for the best advice on the best products and solutions for your needs.
The Best Support
We are an authorised service center. With Genpower you don’t just get a top quality product, but you get the technical support, too.
The Best Products
We supply our customers with products that are of the high quality and standards while also giving our customers superior service that’s backed by 28 years of expertise.
Our experts at any of our branches are up to the task to give you advice on the products you may need as prices may vary between competitors due to sacrifices made in product choices and quality
Please view some of our most popular products. We strive to bring only the best generators and power products to you.
- Engine: Honda GX390 8.2kw 11HP air-cooled 4-stroke petrol engine
- Alternator: Sincro 230V 50Hz
- Fuel Tank: 6.5L
- Continuous running hours: 3 hrs
- Noise Level: +- 85db
- Maximum Output: 7kVa
- Oil Alert: Yes
- Starting System: Recoil (Rope)
- Weight: +- 100kg (dry)
- Engine: Honda GX690 16.5kW 22Hp air-cooled 4-stroke petrol engine
- Alternator: Sincro 230V 50Hz with AVR
- Fuel Tank: 18L
- Continuous Running Hours: +- 4 hours
- Maximum Output: 14kVA
- Oil Alert: Yes
- Starting System: Electric (key)
- Dimensions:1050 x 730 x 850 mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: +- 160kg (dry)
- 63 A manual change over switch: R2500.00 (excl. VAT)
- Sound and weatherproof canopy: R12 405.00 (excl. VAT)
- AMP panel: R12 500.00 (excl. VAT)
- Tank 30L: R1200.00 (excl. VAT)
What’s new on social media